Sunday, May 11, 2008

Postmodernism Generator

During my quest to find a topic, any topic, to cover so I can try and attain the necessary amount of posts, I've come across a device of the internet that just might be the most postmodern thing I've found. What the following link will take you to is a postmodern generator. This is a webpage that will randomly generate quotes from postmodern philosophers and couple them with postmodern ideas whenever you refresh it. The result is an incomprehensible essay due to it's mish-mash nature.

You may not think that this is totally postmodern, but I think it proves that it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong. If the internet is able to bring me nonsensical postmodern essays, I don't know why I should even bother coming up with anything else.

I promise I'll try anyway.

1 comment:

Danger Jane said...

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS.